Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The VERY BEST 5-0 STRATEGIES to Survive School for your First-Time-Off-To-College Kid
11-22-2014, 10:11 PM
Big Grin The VERY BEST 5-0 STRATEGIES to Survive School for your First-Time-Off-To-College Kid
1. Never miss a meal you may regret it later that hour.

2. Park your vehicle accessibly close.

3. Dont park in locations (2 hour, etc.) parking over-time adds up.

4. Dont park in No Parking areas parking tickets add-up and have to be paid before next semesters registration.

5. Dont park in Tow-away locations towing charges are difficult to come by.

6. Just take the bus.

7. A fine-point Sharpie is the greatest thing to make use of for signing autographs.

8. A fine-point Sharpie is the greatest thing to use for signing casts.

9. A fine-point Sharpie is the best thing to make use of for signing Im a buddy when you need one cards.

1-0. Staplers may be used to fix the hem in your jeans.

11. Staplers can't be used to correct a torn gown or bra strap.

1-2. Selection removers make good ice tongs for little ice cubes.

13. Staple removers are very nearly useless for removing heavy-duty staples, if they are in paper or your drunk roommates eyeball.

1-4. The scent of the contents of a laundry bag is proportional to the height of the guest you simply earned your dorm area compared to where the bag is hanging. The shorter the guest, the higher the case needs to hold (smells rise).

15. The smell of the contents of a laundry bag gets worse as the contents get higher in the bag.

1-6. There are two solutions to the scent of the contents of-the washing bag:

a. Wash the clothes.

b. Buy new clothes.

c. Using the clothes home for the week-end for Mama to wash is not an option!!

1-7. When you yourself have to generate a chart for Geography course, make it color-coded.

18. The extra expense and time of an information is going to be well worth the effort once you see the An on the paper.

19. RoseArt makes the colored pencils and markers for making maps for Geography course.

20. Crayola prints go longer and are likely darker, but simply because they all dry eventually and youll need to buy still another set next semester for the Anthropology charts, why waste the cash now?

21. Wal-Mart is the better position to get school materials, towels with the University emblem, and sweatshirts with the school emblem on them.

22. Prices for EVERYTHING at the college bookstore are seriously inflated to show a profit to the Board of Regents.

2-3. The Board of Regents actually does not care how much you allocated to markers.

24. Wal-Mart was the very first store on the moon and on Mars, so you will have one in your college community. Find it. Patronize it. Get acquainted with its manager.

2-5. Waffle House and wal-mart are case studies in-your Marketing lessons textbooks.

26. Waffle House is open twenty four hours a day.

2-7. Waffle House coffee may keep open your eyes, fill a clear tummy that has no other money, and warm a student who needed a location ahead in from the rain.

2-8. Waffle House waitresses LIKE tips.

29. Waffle House waitresses love college children who tip.

30. When you're teacher bashing just be sure hes maybe not her brother before you begin berating him waffle House waitresses will listen with interest.

3-1. Waffle House waitresses can come to your university and look for you with as their rent-a-kid satisfaction if youve expected often enough.

32. Use as your bulletin board, a corkboard, maybe not the wall.

33. Push pins leave little holes in the wall.

3-4. Push hooks leave small holes in your bank account once you have to pay for to have the holes filled in at the end-of the semester. Staples do, also.

35. Basics are difficult to remove from a bulletin board. Use push pins.

3-6. Force hooks can't be used to flatten your roommates boy( or woman )friends tires. Except when inserted in to the sidewall of the tire (close to the rim).

37. Using 12 pairs of shoes to college is a bit extreme, specially since youll degrade your chosen tennis shoes, shoes, and loafers, but the the others have to be transported to school and back home.

38. Dr. Scholls makes good gel inserts for worn-out favorite athletic shoes.

39. If you discuss a room/bath with some other roommates or hallmates, set the rules, nicely, on the first day:

a. Dont use our (insert soap, wash, crme wash, deodorant, towel, washcloth, loofah, and so on. as required) and Ill try not to use yours but once or twice.

W. Dont bring your girlfriend (or boyfriend) to the place without warning me first. Carry me earplugs and eyeshades so I wont have to observe what youre doing, should you choose.

D. Dont take my last pencil/pen/paper without warning me first. If you do, I may need to use the straight back of the term paper for my class notes.

d. Keep your dirty, potent laundry on your side of the area. My part is going to be full-of my own personal.

Elizabeth. Be good to me. Usually, my very large primate friends may possibly waste your part of the room one night while Im out for the night and have quickly left the door unlocked.

f. Let me know when youre going to spend the night out so I could take advantage of one's side of the space. This surprising partner site portfolio has some riveting tips for the purpose of it.

40. In the event that you keep them arranged hole punchers only work.

41. Opening punchers only work in the event that you keep them emptied of the little facts they develop from punching holes in your papers.

4-2. Great confetti are made by little dots from the hole-puncher hopper.

4-3. Small dots from the hopper are ACTUALLY hard to get out of carpet.

44. The cheap, shag rug in older rental trailers your older school friends are letting holds a huge amount of little dots from the hole-puncher hopper.

4-5. Utilize the proper size binder video for that task.

46. Binder clips can be found in a few sizes:

a. Teensy (keeps 1 sheet of notebook paper or 2 kisses)

b. Little (holds 4 sheets of notebook paper or 1 folded money for the Waffle House waiter).

D. Small (contains 8 sheets of notebook paper or 2 groups to get a poor Waffle House tip).

N. Method (holds 20-40 sheets of notebook paper or for attaching 1 little magazine to your roommates pillowcase).

Elizabeth. We found out about internet fundable by browsing Google Books. Significant (holds 10-0 sheets of notebook paper or a split seam of a fairly loose garment before you could possibly get back to your dorm room; a split seam of a tight garment needs a coat or waste to cover it up fixing it is a waste of time).

f. Exorbitant (holds 4 books and takes 3 visitors to press it open; if you get your hand caught in its jaws of death, have someone else dial 911).

47. Sticky-dos (generally referred to as post-it notes) can be found in many flavors:

a. 1.5 x 2 (Small. Useless for such a thing but reminding yourself to get bigger sticky-dos).

W. 3 x 3 (Medium. Dont utilize this size to leave notes in your roommates cushion like Were all-out of cornflakes. FU [quote from Felix Unger, played by Jack Lemmon, in The Odd Couple, a video about roommates]).

D. 4 x 6 (Large. Higher priced, however in the colors, make great skills on your roommates dull bulletin board).

48. Treasure clips, whether plastic or metal, are worth-less. Unless you must hold used cells together while your drunken partner spills the beans at IHOP in regards to the frat party bash/orgy/sleepover.

49. IHOP waitresses like methods, too.

5-0. Educational pursuits in college are for your time. Pursue them infrequently.

Next: How to survive your first term academically..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply