Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Class C IPs
06-03-2014, 11:38 PM
Big Grin Class C IPs
Here is an Search engine optimisation myth that has not really been verified 1 way or another but. The myth is that obtaining hyperlinks from the very same class C IP address will not support you. Identify more on the affiliated article directory by visiting seo and link building. If you think anything, you will certainly fancy to study about seo analysis. If you dont know what I am talking about heres how you breakdown an IP address.

AAA.BBB.CCC.DDD

So exactly where the CCC is that quantity wants to be vary. The reasoning behind this is that somebody could get net hosting and put 1,000 distinct internet sites on it and then hyperlink them all to a single internet site attempting to gain its link recognition. So the search engines place an finish to that by employing the IP of the sites to calculate how much weight to give the hyperlink.

There are quite a handful of folks that dont think that this myth is correct just for the easy reality of how common shared hosting is. If this myth is correct then all those sites on the exact same shared hosting server cant assist every single other out with ranking.

There is some evidence that can prove this myth even though. I have followed numerous discussions on this subject and have noticed some results that make me a believer. Identify more on our partner wiki by visiting backlinks marketplace online. The results basically just prove how a web site with far significantly less hyperlinks can out rank a website with a ton much more hyperlinks. This is since the internet site with less links has a ton a lot more diverse class C IPs links than the a single with just far more hyperlinks.

Like I said I am a firm believer in this myth and I dont even like to refer to it as a myth but until verified beyond a doubt I will contact it that just to make individuals content. So when you are doing hyperlink building be sure to check out the IP address on exactly where your link will be placed in order to make certain your link will pull the most weight.. To get further information, consider glancing at: porsche blackberry for sale.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply